Our values are our commitment to our residents, our staff, and to everyone whose lives are impacted by what we do. They reflect our considerable history and show the organisation we strive to be at all times.
- British Home puts the individual at the heart of their care
- We understand that every individual will have their own targets and motivations, and that rehabilitation is a process that people take at their own pace
- Recognising the advantages that our diversity provides, we will harness the talent and energy of everyone at British Home: staff, volunteers, residents, families and carers
- We are committed to the highest standards and embrace innovation and models of best practice
- In everything we do, we will act with integrity, openness and honesty